- Free of - Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill nipple - features our cross cut design. The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up.
- Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly.
- No extra parts to lose.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone - provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding
How to prevent nipple collapse?
Step 1: With cross cut nipples it is important that you have the right nipple flow for your child's age. The suggested age range is listed above. This is the number one reason for nipple collapse across baby bottle lines. Please note that these numbers are based on averages. If you have an especially fast or slow feeder on your hands, you may need to adjust your movement between flow levels.
Step 2: Do not over tighten the collar, as this will restrict the airflow.
Use & Care:
To prepare the nipple for first use, please squeeze the top of the nipple and the venting tube. You will want to make sure that both open properly. When tightening down the collar of the bottle, do not over tighten, as this will reduce the amount of airflow into the baby bottle.